"Clown" "Clown"

May the next life be more kind.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

A shame.

Gym Battles Gym Battles

I thought it was very good but I got a kind of EgoRaptor vibe from the dialogue, and somewhat from the animation. With that said, I thought it was very well done! Nice!

Trey Spade Trey Spade

This has become one of my favourite animations throughout all of newgrounds!
I think the voice acting for the main character is really well done, as is the soundtrack. I enjoyed the story line all the same!
Keep up the excellent work mate!

-GodFatherOfRock

What is Love? What is Love?

This is a dear favourite of mine for sure!

I just really fell in love with the animation style. I think it's incredibly brilliant, as well as original as far as animations on Newgrounds go. I play this over and over sometimes, or send it to random people. That's how much I love this animation.
I also like what you did at the end there, mashing two of the catchiest songs ever into one. Great work, and keep it up!

The Astronaut The Astronaut

That boy is very disrespectful to his Grandma.

I really, really enjoyed this! I thought it was very well written/acted/animated and so belongs on the front-page. You should be very proud of the masterpiece you've made!

Out of all the animations on the front-page this week, I think this has been the best! Great job, I look forward to more amazing works in the future!

KawaiiPiranha responds:

Gosh, thanks :)

Tarboy Tarboy

The Greatest animation to be added to NG.

I can't possibly count the numerous times I've watched this. It practically radiates originality, vision, and oozes hard-work. It's a sheer work of genius. This'll pose as inspiration to many up and coming aspiring animators in the future. Very nice work. Music is great as well.

-Godfatherofrock

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, bitch.

I thought it was fantastic, and the timing of jokes was right on and perfect. JohnnyUtah hits another home-run!

troll-oh-LoL troll-oh-LoL

This came out really nice.

Great stuff! I love how it came out. The animation is very smooth, as are the voices. Great work, keep it up!

Siblings Untitled 04 Siblings Untitled 04

This is full of tons of laughs.

This was fantastic! My favorite 'Untitled' yet! Keep up the mind-blowing work man! This'll probably be on replay for the next couple of hours.