The Shadowing The Shadowing

True to it's name in every way.

It sends shivers up and down my spine. It's frightening. You've truly harnessed the true potential of horror through music. Good job!

I feel like this would go perfectly along with a Metroid game too. Either way, I love it.

-GodFatherOfRock

Out To Lunch Out To Lunch

Dang.

You've really evolved into a fine artist. I don't know what else to say because you really BLEW MY MIND with this, haha.

Excellent job!
GodFatherOfRock

Kingbastard responds:

Cheers;)

Belle Waltz Belle Waltz

I feel as though this needs more reviews.

I was absolutely shocked to see only one other review, besides myself. This piece is absolutely brilliant! Beautifully composed, and transitions well from beginning to end.

mrmcduts responds:

lol thanks.
yeah its weird because this song has the most favorites out of any of my songs so far lol.

losing myself to reality losing myself to reality

Blew me away.

Just, for lack of a better word, amazing. You really put together a truly beautiful song. And, what a suiting title. Great, great work man.

Freedom Fighter Racing Freedom Fighter Racing

Totally digging this.

You have a specific style that mixes... well it mixes stuff and it sounds real good. Keep it up!

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

Just got finished watching the Composer.

A mind-boggling intro, alongside a great voice to mash it all together. I am in love with this piece.

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but by any chance could you provide Tablature?

Keep up the amazing work!
GodFatherofRock

Kingbastard responds:

hey, very late response, apologies;) There is a youtube vid of me playing the basics of this track, if you search for 'Kingbastard Distill' it should come up.
I may post me playing the full version sometime...

Thanks for the review.

Boss Battle! (Intero Remix) Boss Battle! (Intero Remix)

Nice One~!

The Ultimate Boss Battle Theme~! 10/10 without a doubt! :D

rtnario responds:

Thanks much! ^^

The Ice-Cream Rap The Ice-Cream Rap

Pretty Cool

Nice work! It's funky~!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah its funky. FUNKY FUNK.

Thanks for teh review! :D