"Clown" "Clown"

May the next life be more kind.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

A shame.

Gym Battles Gym Battles

I thought it was very good but I got a kind of EgoRaptor vibe from the dialogue, and somewhat from the animation. With that said, I thought it was very well done! Nice!

Simple Pong Game Simple Pong Game

I got absolutely destroyed by the computer.

I've never been good at pong games. I played 8 times, and not once did I actually get a point. Great game man.

falariem responds:

Glad you liked that. Next time, I'll put in a difficulty switch, along with some other stuff.

The Background Tutorial The Background Tutorial

Howdy

Best Background tutorial ever. Awesome Music. Devo is pretty awesome.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

Best Guide For Beginners

This is an amazing piece of Tutorial! Really is packed with all that kit and kaboodle. Well done! 10 stars without a doubt!

The Shadowing The Shadowing

True to it's name in every way.

It sends shivers up and down my spine. It's frightening. You've truly harnessed the true potential of horror through music. Good job!

I feel like this would go perfectly along with a Metroid game too. Either way, I love it.

-GodFatherOfRock

Out To Lunch Out To Lunch

Dang.

You've really evolved into a fine artist. I don't know what else to say because you really BLEW MY MIND with this, haha.

Excellent job!
GodFatherOfRock

Kingbastard responds:

Cheers;)

Belle Waltz Belle Waltz

I feel as though this needs more reviews.

I was absolutely shocked to see only one other review, besides myself. This piece is absolutely brilliant! Beautifully composed, and transitions well from beginning to end.

mrmcduts responds:

lol thanks.
yeah its weird because this song has the most favorites out of any of my songs so far lol.

Black Sleeves Black Sleeves

She's purdy c:

Haha, I really like it. It's got a fantastic aura to it, I can't really put my finger on it. Nice one.

space sure is weird (in color) space sure is weird (in color)

Super Special Awesome

Great Artwork Man. I love Samus, or Metroid the game itself. Great Art.

From Above. From Above.

Funky

Since everyone's too snobby to review this I guess I will, Haha. I like it. I love the detail in the clouds. Nice work! Sorry for the 9 but yah' know. I'm watching the movie, so it's so appropriate.

Puny responds:

Ahahah, thanks for the review ;)